Sunday, January 13, 2008

Teamless

I am officially teamless. I guess you could say I'd be classified as injured reserve, if BERG has such a thing. Rather, on the bios page, I'm listed as a free agent - the only person on that list, by the way, to have actually been placed on a team in the past (two teams, actually).

It kind of sucks. I mean, we do this for fun, right? So great - I've been injured since May. Not getting to skate leaves me feeling pretty left out all of the time. Add to that now being officially teamless, and I have to wonder why I even bother anymore.

5 comments:

occam said...

my sister and i have been to every home bout, and we were really bummed when you were injured. for what it's worth, we miss seeing you skate.

Epic Appetite said...

Thanks. That means alot to me. I miss skating alot. Have you heard about the Jan. friends and family bout? Send me your email, and I'll put you on the evite.

occam said...

is that the one next weekend against the carolina team? if so, we're already planning to be there. you can send the evite to pointythief {at} gmail.com.

occam said...

i didn't receive anything yet. the bout is 9am at the airline skate park, right?

Epic Appetite said...

i just sent you an email. you don't need to RSVP or anything ... see you tomorrow morning!